Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can you sew for this?

So a couple nights ago my friends got pulled over. I'll start from the begining all three girls are 17, they were at this kids house about 10 miles away from Taylors and were all drinking. Im not going into specifics but they decided to drive home at 1:30, got pulled over because they were riding the center line. The car belongs to my friends Lauren but Taylor decided to drive because lauren claimed she had to much to drink. Well Taylor doesnt have her license.. So taylor got a DUI because she blew a .082, handcuffed and taken to juvie. Lauren blew .029 and Emily blew .031. Lauren and Emily were just sent home and told that they had nothing to be charged for on the spot. My prediction is theyll get their summons in the mail for an underage drinking charge. Lauren said if she gets charged her dad wants to sew becuase she was initially told she didnt have a charge. I think thats completely bullcrap and shes just asking to get punished harder, but I wonder why the cop didnt explain what probably will happen. I want to be a lawyer too so this kind of stuff intrigues me. Please no "you shouldnt drink" answers. i wasnt me, just answer the question. Thanks (:

No comments:

Post a Comment