Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Are they really aloud to do this????????

im 14 n live in peg city, i always hated cops but now i hate em even more from what happened, last night some people were havin a house party n shiiiiiiit and a fight broke out,, me n my friend started walkin away from it cause someone said they were callin tha cops,, me n my friend werent even at tha party, we were just walkin home,, a bunch of people started runnin away and one guy threw a can of mace on tha ground, i picked it up and put it in my waist and looked back to see cops comin,, i was dumb i didnt throw it away and i kept runnin because if i were to stay there i would look like i was involved,, the reason i started runnin was because everyone from the house was runnin my way to get away so i looked like i was involved with tha party anyway,, the cops stopped me and searched me by there car and found the bear mace,, i told em what happened and all they did was call me a dumb F***,, they were callin me a pussssy,, while they had me in handcuffs and i was against there car,, i called them disrepectful cops and they started kicking my legs and threw me in there car,, are police really aloud to do this??? im not sayin it was somethin to do wit racism cause i am black but i just think all police are retarded like dat and love there power they have....

No comments:

Post a Comment